The architecture industry, just like any other industry, depends on small businesses and startups. Companies in the making are the brunt of architecture businesses trying to find their place under the sun on the overwhelmed markets.
The architecture business landscape is a very competitive place, and new businesses need to make an extra effort to stand out from the crowd.
Finding new clients and promoting your projects like a startup is a real challenge simply because your budget is limited. Breaking your budget and investing everything you have in marketing campaigns won't get you anywhere.
So, what can an architectural startup do to make things work to their advantage?
If you're entirely focused on promoting and marketing your project for the sake of finding new clients, you'll need a good strategy. Developing an effective marketing approach depends on how good your decision-making process is.
Here's food for thought – modern architecture is all about visuals. We live in a visual world where visualization can become a powerful marketing tool that you can use to your advantage.
It's especially relevant today, where the majority of businesses use all the potential of social media platforms to promote their products and services. In such a visual world, using architectural rendering to promote and market your projects significantly improves your chances of achieving your business goals.
Social media is an excellent way to significantly improve your marketing efforts, especially for starting architects. Social media marketing is cost-efficient, and you won't break your budget if you use it to promote your work.
The reason why social media platforms are important is the fact that these platforms gather millions and millions of users. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, all these platforms are gathering over 2 billion people.
Think of all that potential and what you could do with an effective marketing strategy. Now, there is one thing that all these users have in common – the affection for visual content.
If you share visualizations with your target audience for the sake of promoting your projects, you significantly increase your chances of finding potential clients. Each social media user is a potential client, and each platform has its own features that you can use for marketing purposes.
The thing with social media marketing is that it requires social proof to back it up. You have your website where you promote your brand, but you have to motivate online users to land on your site. In architecture, it’s storytelling that gives real results.
The best way to attract and capture new clients is by designing a website that will resonate with your target audience and help convey your brand's message. Tell them your story so that they can relate to your brand.
Your branding strategy includes your website, social media presence, and more. It's the experiences your clients have with you that really matter when it comes to branding. To build brand trust, you need the following elements:
● All the visual elements of your projects
● What you do and how you do it
● Proof of interactions with your clients
● Consistent information that you can share with your target audience
Putting all these elements together allows you to start building brand trust and establish credibility. It all comes down to preparing your target audience to get used to your expertise and social media presence.
That's why information consistency matters a lot. The more you share, the more new clients you reach. On top of that, sharing helps you build a relationship with your audience. You can use this relationship to enhance your business interactions and attract more clients.
The whole point of building your brand and credibility is to attract new clients so that you can engage with them and start promoting and marketing your projects. In architectural marketing, one of the most effective tools is an email newsletter.
Send email newsletters to your clients and interested prospects, as this is the best way to engage with them. Not to mention that it's also the most affordable one. The main point is to increase your conversion rates and attract new clients.
There are two ways to do this – through in-person interactions or an email signup form on your site. We'd recommend you use the combination of both approaches to achieve the best effect. Keeping them engaged means providing your clients with all the necessary information they need to engage back with your brand.
The more you engage, the more you spread the word about your business. Additionally, in-person interactions have a profound effect on your clients and make them spread the word about your brand.
Using architectural rendering to market and promote your project greatly depends on the technology you're using at the moment. Modern architecture is all about the latest tech, and if there ever was a moment to be tech-savvy, it's now.
Architectural marketing is all about the latest technology trends. Visualization, 3D rendering, 3D modeling tools, these are pieces of tech that you can use to make incredibly immersive promotions and marketing campaigns. More importantly, the techier you get, the more you beat your competition.
Architectural rendering can work wonders for your marketing, but you have to be able to use it properly. Make impressive presentations by using innovations to attract more clients and grab their attention.
Nowadays, marketing is all about customer expectations, experience, and satisfaction. So, try to use all the latest tech to not only manage the expectations of your clients but exceed them. Architectural rendering allows you to take your clients on a virtual tour of your project every step of the way.
Clients don't have to wait for the finished project to know the total cost or what it'll look like. This interactive approach allows you to create a meaningful relationship with your client while reducing any human error, the time it takes to complete the project, as well as the cost of it all.
There are seven excellent ways to use architectural rendering to make your marketing more appealing to your clients:
● Use 3D renders – you need to make an impression that will stick with your target audience and present your brand as an opinion leader and demanded professional in your industry. So, use images of your projects to showcase your skills, expertise, and experience. Nothing speaks better of your work as a photorealistic architectural rendering.
● Create bold presentations – if you present your work in an educative and promotive way, you can encourage your prospects to explore your offer. Add visual proof of your expertise to further capture their attention.
● Use 3D graphics and social media – social media is an excellent digital environment to build your little community of prospects and clients, and get all the brand recognition and exposure you need. Make posts with videos and visuals regularly to improve engagement and attract a wider audience.
● Enhance your newsletters with 3D renders – capturing the attention of your audience is just half of the job done. Now, you need to keep them engaged. Use email marketing tactics to fully captivate your audience and present 3D rendering to showcase your expertise.
● Improve lead generation by using 3D graphics – trade shows are an excellent way to improve lead generation. Generate more leads on trade shows by using 3D graphics on a widescreen to grab attention. You can also use 3D animation to improve your presentation. Use all 3D elements combined to get more contacts.
● Create CGI- based slides – the more you attend architectural conferences, the better your chances of marketing your projects. The majority of people at these conferences are potential prospects. All you need to do is grab their attention, and CGI-based slides might just be the best way to do it.
● Organize architectural events and contests – contests are probably the most effective way to present your work, skills, and expertise. Contests are also a great way to get public recognition for your work. Such events are the real opportunity to test yourself and see who your competition is and what they're capable of. Contests gather thousands of people, so make every visitor count.
It's more than clear that using architectural rendering is one of the best ways to promote and market your projects. It's a vital element in your architectural marketing, and if used properly, can take your business to a whole new level.
It helps you build your brand, get the necessary exposure and recognition, and reach a wider target audience. Immerse your prospects in your projects by using photorealistic architectural rendering to get ahead of the curve.